Thursday, April 19, 2012

My pros and cons on the IPhone 4s compared to an Android device.

My pros and cons on the IPhone 4s compared to an Android device.
So, I put down my HTC My Touch 4G with T-Mobile and picked up an IPhone 4s with Verizon Wireless.
I would be lying if I said I didn’t like my iphone. There’s just to many great features I had on my Android OS that the IOS lacks. I did have a lot of issues with my HTC though.
Pros:
Siri though limited is really cool.
Facetime though it only works with wifi works way better than any video chat on any other phone I have seen.
The battery life seems to be a lot better than I am used to seeing.
I like being able to assign contacts own vibration
The signal is a lot better but that because I went from T-Mobile to Verizon
Cons:
No option to share a web links to text via safari.
No option to share link via social networks other then twitter via safari.
No options to share pictures or videos via social networks other then twitter.
Speaker phone is not activated when you lie the phone down.
Doesn’t support 4G although it seems to run faster on 3G then my HTC did on 4G.
It doesn’t have a memory card slot.
There is no keyboard function like swype.
No options to have the keys vibrate while typing.
There’s no turn by turn GPS on maps. Also there’s no Google latitude.
Cannot explore my files.
You cannot sync your contacts with your social networks and email accounts.
The video chat works on wifi only.
There is no camera button on the side.
The internal battery kind of scares me.
The print option only works on printers with airprint. Why not any wifi printer?
There aren’t any toggle apps or widgets for turning on/off the wifi, GOS, Bluetooth, Sync, or turning down the brightness.
I hate having to do everything through ITunes.
There’s no FM radio.
You can’t share your pictures strait from the camera after taking a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment